CERRO® Fusible Alloys
Fusible alloys, CERRO® fusible alloys
In April 2012, the METACONCEPT Group incorporated the production of BERTRANDIAS S.A en avril 2012 so now offers fusible alloys CERRO®.
- Bismuth-based non-ferrous alloys with a low melting temperature which expand or contract upon cooling
- Made exclusively from primary, high purity and systematically monitored metals
- Reusable alloys that are unlikely to rust
- Any other fusible alloys such as alloys from Wood’s metal, Arcet’s metal, etc., and for all temperatures between 38 ° C and 227 ° C, are available upon request
- Trademarked, in ingots of around one kilo ; other shapes available upon request: sticks, flat bars…
Our strength: an integrated testing laboratory
To control the melting points of each alloys CERRO®, we systematically check the solidus and liquidus temperatures after production. A cooling curve log coupled with the phase diagram allow us to guarantee the value and consistency of this data.
CERRO®_fusible_alloys_brochure_metaconcept.pdf (584.81 Ko)